Ruby

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Enchanted Founder's Hat - Part 1

It was a nice, normal day in Jamaa. Explorer, Incredible and Bouncing were playing phantoms in the Township. Many people were trading and whatnot. Just a normal day. Suddenly, somebody said 'Jail at my den!' and the gang thought it would be a good idea to go play phantoms in a more scary place. When they got there it was in a volcano den. "Welcome!" the wolf they saw in Jamaa said, "This jail only holds one animal. Ivlet the wolf. Don't talk to him you hear me?" Explorer gave a nod and the group stood at the bars staring at Ivlet. It seemed boring, he was asleep anyways. Suddenly, one of the wolf's eyes opened and Bouncing, Incredible and Explorer found themselves gripped with him. "Kids... Maybe I could use them to my advantage..." he whispered. Ivlet looked at the three young wolves and growled, "Hello kids! I've been trapped in here for so long... Could you tell me what's been going on lately? I'd appreciate it. My first question, I heard Mira gave Explorer here a Founder's Hat... Is that true?"
Incredible nudged Explorer and he tilted his hat, "Y-Yes... It's supposed to be magic and protect Jamaa."
"Ha! Amazing. Could you give it to me, just so I could have a closer look..." Ivlet snapped. Bouncing was a tad bit scared of Ivlet and after a few words of encouragement, got Explorer to give Ivlet the Founder's Hat.
...

What has Explorer done? What will Ivlet do with the Founder's Hat?
Find out in Part 2!

Written by Spino11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...