Ruby

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sneak peak of future chapter in Trouble in Kangan Flats

One night I was cooking noodle soup with chopped up green onions for dinner.
I had just put on my onion chopping goggles (to protect my eyes from the onion fumes) and was raising my knife above the cutting board.
When all at once Drover and Hank ran though the kitchen barking!
AHHHHH!!!!! I almost dropped the knife!
"Whoops! Sorry Trickertreee!" Drover yipped and he and Hank left.
I finished chopping the green onions and put them into the chicken broth bubbling in the pot.
After a while I finished the noodle soup poured them into red clay bowls made by Austin the elephant. (Austin is a future character.)
I brought the bowls out and set them on the dining table! "Soups up!"
"Wow that smells so good!" Octo said as she picked up her spoon and fork.
"You know maybe you should open up a restaurant!" Spino said as she put in her spoon.
"Don't be silly! Besides where would I set up shop?" I said as I searched in the soup for my dumpling.
"Well there's always that old boat house by the side of Baboon Lagoon!" Spino said thoughtfully.
"Yes I'm sure lots of jammers would love your food!" Octo said.
After a bit of thought I said, "Ok I'll do it! Tomorrow we can start refurbishing the old boat house!" We all clicked cups filled with Lemon Splashers. "It will be grand!" Drover howled.

A sneak peak of a chapter in Trouble in Kangan Flats!

1 comment:

  1. KEWL



    Ok I got too lazy to do BLAH BLABLA... >.<

    ReplyDelete

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...