Ruby

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Poem Dedicated To Buddies

We Stand Shoulder to Shoulder,
We see Eye to Eye.
We dive deep underwater,
We jump high in the sky.

We Stand Shoulder to Shoulder,
We Stand Side by Side.
When One of Us Gets a Tiny Bit Tired,
One Gives the Other a Ride.

I've Never Had a Best Friend Before,
So I Can't be Sure What it Feels Like.
But I Think it Feels More Like This I do,
I Think I Feel More Like Myself.

When I'm With You.

Finding (finding), Losing and Finding,
Making (making) a Bond that is Strong.
Building, (building) a House For Our Friendship,
Breathing a Breath For Our Song (our song).


No Matter What Animal We Will Be Friends

By Spino11


4 comments:

  1. Two more! Just two more stories/poems before...YAY! HOORAY! YAHOO! HURRAY! HURRAH! WOO HOO! CLAPING! CHEERING! BALOONS! MARCH DOWN JAMAA TOWNSHIP! BRASS BAND! CHEERING JAMMERS! CELEBRATION! CONFETTI! STREAMERS! TICKET TAPE! DANCING IN THE STREETS WITH JOY! FIREWORKS! BANQUET! FEAST! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was a song in this movie I watched when I was little called, "The Heffalump Movie". The song was like, "We stannnnd, shoulder to shoulder! We stannnnd, eye to eye!"

    I luv it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...