Ruby

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Snake Tamer

There once was a curious rabbit. It wasn't an ordinary rabbit - no, this rabbit was evil. It had a skull on its head - er, well, you can tell what it looks like by looking at the picture.
The young rabbit rounded up all the snakes of Jamaa. Even the ones that were owned! The owners gasped as their snakes slithered away.
"I have control over every snake!" The bunny howled. The snakes bowed at his small feet.
"What do you want us to do, master?" A purple snake asked.
"Hmm," the bunny began to think. They'll do anything I want, he thought. "Go get Lord Shen for me!"
The snakes did as they were told. Lord Shen came to the bunny.
"I understand they want me to come to you," Shen held back a laugh, seeing how small the bunny was.
"Yes! Snakes, I want you to squirt Shen with water guns!" The bunny commanded, and the snakes all got water guns and squirted Shen.
"NOOOO!!!" Shen yowled, and he ran away.
Word got to Jubei, Silver, Fortis, TT Coyote and Gold that Shen was being "tortured", by snakes. The gang all came to the bunny.
"Hey you, hand over the snakes!" Silver growled.
"Nah, I'm good," laughed the bunny, watching the snakes having a "water gun fight".
"Do it now!" Jubei commanded.
"I'll throw potatoes at you!" TT threatened.
"TT! You wouldn't be that cruel!" Gold gasped.
"If that's what it takes for these snakes to stop, I know I would," Fortis nodded.
Silver and Jubei gave TT a potatoe sack. TT threw a potatoe at the bunny.
"NO! MY WEAKNESS! GAH!!!" The bunny jumped.
"Ooh!" Silver's eyes beamed, and she threw a potatoe at the bunny.
"Stop! I command you!" The bunny begged.
"Okay," Gold nodded, "but as long as you stop commanding these snakes!"
"Actually," Fortis held up one paw, then he got a banana sack. He threw a banana at the bunny. A thick cloud of purple smoke appeared, and the bunny was gone.
"That was a better way," TT approved.
"Lets keep going to Gongmen, I want to get there!" Shen growled impatiently.

Written by GreatShot

1 comment:

  1. Wow xD
    Thanks for writing a story! I'm working on one too.

    ReplyDelete

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...