Ruby

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Sleeping Tiger's 2nd Journal

Hey! It's me, the Sleeping Tiger, and I'm back. See my picture at the side? Maybe that brings you memories.
And my picture is right! Who says tigers can't cartwheel? Because they can in Jamaa.
Anyways, I've been climbing through the skies. I've been almost everywhere in Coral Canyons now! On top of the canyon, sleeping in trees (thats how I got my name) and I've been jumping on birds.
I'm good at entertaining myself. I eat the birds that dare tresspass, and when other residents of Jamaa ask me how I get up into the sky, I just reply, "duh, I'm the sleeping tiger, how else do I get up here?"
So today, I slept in trees, hoping to catch any birds and whatnot.
I also went to the bottom of the canyons and bugged other jammers. They were like: "UGH!!! JUST TELL ME HOW TO GET UP THERE!!!"
My reply was, "are you the sleeping tiger?"
Then they replied, "NO!"
So I said, "then I'm not showing you."
And I ran off. I have a few tiger brothers! We hung out together, and pretended to run the old Canyon Shop.
That's about all we ever do.
The other day, my brother Atlas carved three pots and hung it around our tree. See the pot on the tree I'm sleeping in? Atlas is the purple pot, I'm the pot at the end, and my other brother, Wild, is the one near Atlas.
Well, that wraps up my journal!

Written by GreatShot

1 comment:

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...