Ruby

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Scary Saperia Video

In a place of Saperia Forest full of trees
Away from squirrels, pill bugs, and fleas
Is the Theater, epic videos there are
Shows information of animals near and far

How, I, a little Jammer, made wrong
I saw a super scary video and scary song
I left my popcorn and friends to watch
while I went home, worrying a wash

The video scared me and I could not sleep
a sudden jolt would fear me to weeps
A mention of it from my buddy would hurt
"Aah! Go away!" I would blurt

I was a constant worrier for three days
I tried to think of non-scary ways
Until I decided to tell my mom
she said something that made me calm

"It was trying to teach, no need
The fish ate krill, it feeds
nature is that way, got it?"
I then no longer had a fit.

-GreenFun, AJRCL author

2 comments:

  1. oh and the music is nice too! when i say the poem with the music, the mood of the poem matches teh song, so its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in other words, this website is AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...