Ruby

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The ballad of the watermelon thief


Watermelon! Watermelon! Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon!
Watermelon! Watermelon! Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon!
Here I am at the watermelon patch no gate, no guard, no gate, no latch.
Come on watermelons lets start this war! I'll eat till I bust and I eat some more!

Watermelon! Watermelon! Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon!
Watermelon! Watermelon! Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon!
Spitting out the seeds, having so much fun! Sinking my teeth into juicy watermelon!
It's a sweet feast! It was awesome! That's only til' the sun!

Watermelon! Watermelon! Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon!
Watermelon! Watermelon! Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon!
The sun rises! It's time to scat! I slink away like a rat!
I was so much fun I think I'll invite, some of my friends who like a watermelon fight!

Authors note: I wrote this song because I'm yearning for summertime with watermelon!




1 comment:

  1. I have a good story for you to put in!


    ONCE UPON A TIME.... There was a rabbit... Who devoured tons of carrots a day... And ate ranch dressing with them... And one day, As he wandered from his burrow,He was suddenly attacked by a wolf! And before the wolf could even lift a claw... The rabbit... BIT....


    Nobody saw the wolf ever again, let alone a claw left. Nobody knew what happened but the rabbit...


    The rabbit had eaten...




    THE WOLF....





    By Neowulf

    ReplyDelete

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...