Ruby

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Sleeping Tiger's Journal

Okay! I am not Speedyproud. I am related to that guy, but I am certainly not him! Speedyproud makes signs; I have no use! I sleep lazily in every tree in Jamaa! I even have a Treehouse den.
Anyways, today I was in my beloved Coral Canyons, walking by random wolves. Boring. I decided I'd show them something fun!
So I hopped from the cliff onto the trees, and lay down in the branches. The rock climbers gasped at my agility! Wolves can't jump like me, so I am called Leaping. The rock climbers asked me how I did that, and I replied, "Well, I am a tiger after all. I can leap far!" I then laughed, and went to sleep in the tree.
Now, it's the next day. I woke up and wanted to go to some other trees. But before I did that, I had some fun, walking on the side of the cliffs!

The wolves and seals asked me how I did that. So I replied, "I'm just an average tiger!" So I then kept climbing along the cliff.
So after I had my fun, I leapt onto the trees, then onto the rocks, heading for another tree.
But I fell off the clift, and ended up in Sarepia Forest! So I decided to have a little fun there. I hung onto the big Sarepia Forest tree! And slept there overnight.

Written By GreatShot

1 comment:

  1. AWEZUMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWEZUM ZWZUM AWZUMAWZUMAWZUM

    ReplyDelete

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...