Ruby

Saturday, January 28, 2012

How Pill Bugs Came to Jamaa

One day, the pill bugs of Kangan Flats came together for a meeting. They each had their own clans: Blue Clan, Purple Clan, etc. Blue Clan was filled with blue bugs; Purple Clan had purple bugs.
"We must leave Kangan Flats!" Cried the Blue Clan leader, SwirlBug.
"Agreed," nodded the Purple Clan leader, StarBug.
"Leave Kangan Flats? What for?" Called a Blue Clanner, LegTooth.
"The animals who live here keep stepping on us! LeafEye was killed because of that!" StarBug replied.
"Where can we go?" SwirlBug turned to StarBug.
"I don't know!" StarBug shouted.
"Greetings," said a small voice. Everyone turned and saw a green bug.
"There are no green bugs in Kangan Flats!" LegTooth exclaimed.
"I know. I come from a different land, Jamaa!" The green bug annoucned. "My name is TinyBug! I am leader of Green Clan, and I was told that bug clans were troubled in Kangan Flats. I am taking you out of here."
Blue Clan and Purple Clan followed the Green Clan leader. She lead them through bushes, past birds and avoided any dangers. TinyBug safely guided the two Kangan Flats clans to Jamaa, and they settled in Sarepia Forest.

Written By GreatShot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...