Ruby

Friday, January 20, 2012

Pink Pottery Pilgrim Bunny

 It was a normal day, I was taking a stroll in Coral Canyons when I saw a pottery shop!
I got closer and saw a pink bunny with a pink pilgrim hat running the store.
I looked at the pots, they looked nice but they seemed rather expensive.
Just then the Pink Pilgrim bunny said "Buy one at double the price, get the second free!"
I had a feeling at the time there was some catch.
 "Your total will be 2,500 gems" said Pink Pilgrim Bunny.
"Wow that's expensive! Do you think I should accept Drover?" I asked Drover my dog, Drover shook his head.
"Hmm I think I'll accept it, after all I am getting a special deal," Drover shook his head again and groaned for some reason.

 I payed 2,500 gems and took the pots and was walking home when I dropped one of the pots!
"Oops!" the pot hit the red rock, I expected it to smash but it bounced! 
I picked it up and raced back to the Pottery shop, "I DEMAND A REFUND! THESE POTS ARE MADE OF PLASTIC!" I yelled in a loud voice.
"SORRY WE'RE CLOSED" Pink Pilgrim Bunny said in a equally loud voice.

"But that sign says your open 24 hours, night and day!" I said, pointed at a sign nailed to a post.
"But not all in a row," Pink Pilgrim Bunny said cleverly.
She pointed at some miniscule writing on the sign.
She then held a magnifying glass in front of the words.
We're not open in a row.
"Didn't you read it before?" Pink Pilgrim Bunny said.
"I couldn't read it before, it was tiny"


I was getting angry but then I thought it through.
An idea suddenly hit me over the head.
"That story inspiration was worth 2500 gems! Thanks!"
"Your welcome..." said Pink Pilgrim Bunny.
And that is how I wrote this story.
Which is only scarcely false.



3 comments:

  1. That was funny! XD
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear other mean person who is probably also the person faking Greatshot. Stop bothering me, your words are useless. I feel sorry for you, trying to bully is just sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My story
    Prologue
    I never thought I'd be an adventurer. I usually spent my early days playing go fish with my girls (my sisters Marjorie Lillian and Gillian) and my brother Aldwyn. We would explore Maidenmere, and play more go fish. (with real fish!) One day when I was about a moon old, we were playing go fish. I asked Aldwyn, "got any rainbow trout?" and he said, "go fish." Then our mother Corliss asked us to follow her to the place where the river split, but instead of having fun, she left me and the girls in a nest of twigs, and Aldwyn in another one. Aldwyn floated through the Ebs, but we went across the Enaj. We landed in Jamaa, and we had no idea of what to do. We scavenged and eventually found an abandoned barn with all kinds of ropes in it. We brought them to an unusually large tree, and in a few months we had a paradise of a treehouse.
    Chapter 1. Chocolate Mira's.
    I woke up the girls with an air horn, and they sprang out of bed. Marjorie asked, "why up so early?" and I just told them to go for breakfast. I said, "we're out of chocolate Mira's." We headed to Tech's candy shop to get more. We bought them with our gems, and headed home. The cards were jammers we had never heard of: spino11 and octopus373. Marjorie looked them up, and found out they are famous bloggers and adventurers. The next card was mysterious: it was a black wolf named Digson. It sounded a lot like my friend Dawson, a wolf who looked just like him. We looked this Digson up, and found he was a villain who was plotting to release the phantoms and turn them all, even the good phantoms, against all Jamaa. We ran to find spino and octo.
    Chapter 2. Spino and octo.
    They lived in willow bee manor, and it was a pretty spooky place. Spino and octo asked us our business in their home, and Lillian and Gillian spoke up. "we need your help," they said, and explained Digson's plan. Octo and spino said they would help, and that we could come too. We headed to the phantom forest to see if Digson was there yet.
    Chapter 3. Digson.
    Digson was there, as we expected. He said, "who are you brats?" and we told him. He said the good phantoms wouldn't turn against Jamaa, so he was going to use his mind control machine on them. He said he was going to attack Jamaa because when Zios died, his brother Dawson who was good in every way he was bad was his replacement as sky father instead of Digson. We said, "hey, a phantom to persuade!" he ran off, but we cuffed him while he wasn't looking.
    Signed, Sleeping Canyonrose, Aka Luna

    ReplyDelete

Please make good book reviews! Or you may run into a certain squishy zappy creature...